AccelaWork reached quite a milestone in the blogging world: its five-hundredth post! So, we decided to conjure up a little fun to help ring in this landmark event!
It was almost hard to believe all of the content we’ve generated since we started blogging back in 2006. After all, not only had we managed to create 500 blog posts in 5 years, but we’re still going strong! And while anticipation has already begun for celebration, we decided to leave ourselves one last project before we cracked the virtual champagne bottle. Rather than allow our 500th blog post to come and go as any other normally would, we decided to capitalize on the chance to hear what our followers thought about the memorable (or not so memorable) posts we’ve published.
And so the contest began! Here were the guidelines:
Create and submit a blog post to Slaughter Development that is a reflection of your thoughts and opinions on any published content from The Methodology Blog. A panel of Slaughter Development judges will read all submissions and narrow down the selection to the top five posts. The winning submission will be published as our 500th blog post.
Each of the five finalists will receive a pair of free tickets valid for any one of our 2012 Productivity Series sessions. They will also have their post published on The Methodology Blog in 2012.
The winning submission will receive a $75 Visa giftcard. But more importantly, he/she will receive bragging rights as the author of a major milestone on The Methodology Blog.
- Choose any published work from The Methodology Blog to reflect upon. This includes any piece in the blog’s archives.
- Your post must be no longer than 600 words and edited for grammatical errors prior to submission.
- Include a 2-3 sentence bio to accompany the post. Please include links to your personal or business websites.
- Send submissions to email@example.com. Subject line to read: 500 Contest.
- All submitted content will become the property of Slaughter Development. We reserve the right to use your post for any purpose, including as a guest post on our blog.
- Deadline for submission is Tuesday, November 8th at 5:00pm EDT.
If you’re interested in our productivity services, you can reach out to our Indianapolis consultants today.