Everyone needs to write well at work to succeed. Good writing improves career opportunities; good promotional writing improves customer relationships and boosts sales.
This webinar integrates ‘tried and true’ methods of promotional content writing with cutting-edge online search techniques. From idea generation to distribution, presenters Rhoda Israelov and Aaron Garner will take you on a journey of content writing, demonstrating:
- How to peer into the mind of your client using tools like the Google keyword planner and SEMrush
- How to determine what type of content is working well for your competitors
- Actionable steps for writing engaging content
- How to use content to position yourself/ your company as a thought leader
- How to improve search engine optimization (SEO)
- How to use partnering and social media to extend your reach beyond your own website/ blog/customer list.
Unique demands and skills of different content applications will be discussed, including flyers, letters, newsletters, advertorial articles in magazines and newspapers, blog posts, web page content, and social media posts.
Today’s consumer demands the delivery of information in new ways. The old, familiar methods of advertising and communication with prospects and customers are being gradually replaced with content that is accessible online and mobile-friendly. Promotional business writing today involves the creation and distribution of valuable, relevant, and consistently provided content to attract and retain business.
Prices vary based on choices. To attend, register at online.
About the speaker: With 35 years’ experience as a wordsmith, Rhoda Israelov has things to say about the things you’re saying to your online and in-person visitors. Founder of online marketing and content creation company Say It For You, Rhoda teaches practical skills that can sharpen the focus of any marketing initiative.