Learn the lessons that no one taught you but will make all the difference in your career.
We cover everything from navigating office politics, planning your career, communicating with confidence and humility, and interacting with coworkers who you would otherwise prefer to avoid.
- Doing the work, but ensuring your work is visible
- Focusing without obsessing
- Why exceptions become perceptions
- Always be learning and putting new knowledge to work
- Be helping, but draw boundaries
If you want a better professional experience, learn the secret rules of work!
About the speaker: Cindy Allen-Stuckey, CEO and founder of Making Performance Matter, collaborates with organizations to convert their strategy into action. She takes global organizations to the next level by developing customized "people strategies" that bring their business strategy to life and enabling them to optimally execute it.