Everyone has 24 hours in a day, but some people seem to make progress while others spin. There’s a truth about time management, which is that it really isn’t about time at all.
In this presentation, we focus on self-management rather than simply time management. This slightly changed perspective is the basis for a more productive, effective, and efficient future.
Now more than at any other time in the past, people are faced with an environment filled will more information, more responsibilities and less time to get it all done. We all have the same amount of time: 365 days in a year, 24 hours in a day and 60 minutes in an hour. It’s what we do with that time that improves our performance.
Take charge of your time and self-management by learning:
- How to be more efficient and effective instead of feeling like you are constantly swimming upstream against meetings, voicemails, and emails
- 3 proven ways to be able to focus and concentrate for critical results
- How to replace limiting beliefs and replace them with productive habits with three powerful strategies
- How to recognize and remove mental distractions
- How to use the 80/20 concept to prioritize making you more productive and your business more profitable
- The skills you can teach others to control their time and productivity
When you simply must improve productivity, this presentation will reveal the secrets you need!
Grow Your Business™ Coaching founder Jack Klemeyer is recognized as a preeminent resource and program developer as a business coach, consultant, speaker, trainer and facilitator of Mastermind groups for entrepreneurs, business professionals and companies of all sizes.